Add:Baoyuan Road, Gushan Town, Weihai City, Shandong Province
In the production of plywood almost every process in varying degrees affect the quality of plywood gluing, in order to facilitate the master, summarized the following aspects:
1, the quality of adhesive
Performance for the use of synthetic resin adhesive adhesive properties, the composition of the coordination and transfer technology, such as several side mite surface. In recent years, the domestic plywood with glue on the composition and the preparation of a lot of research work, which not only save a lot of chemical raw materials, reducing product costs, so that the performance of products also improved,Plywood Lamination Machine which is the performance of technological progress. In the production of synthetic resin used only excellent performance, with sufficient bonding strength, the adhesive composition of each group is reasonable, the stability of the prepared adhesive performance, resin content and viscosity appropriate, with a long enough activity to ensure that the normal operation and products of the Indicators meet the requirements.
The following are the same as the
2, veneer quality
The quality of the veneer, especially its surface state, has a significant effect on the bond strength. Veneer quality to be prepared in the wood and veneer peeling of the process should be given enough attention to a good softening of the wood, the control of the conditions of the peeling of the individual indicators of the board at the best value, and should pay attention to veneer water Rate and flatness.
The following are the same as the
3, plywood gluing
Before the pressure should pay attention to master the amount of sizing and slab aging two links. Glue is too large, the cost is high; and the adhesive layer is too thick, the internal stress increases, and easy to glue; glue too small, is not conducive to glue infiltration, glue layer will not complete. The length of aging should be appropriate, with a reasonable change with climate change. To achieve the core sheet of the whole,Plywood Lamination Machine to reduce the core stack, from the seam. Should pay attention to master the pressure of the pressure column, buck rate, especially in the slab more water should pay attention.
The following are the same as the
In addition, the use of new technologies, new equipment, such as the use of efficient jet veneer dryer, core plate sewing machine, core plate leveling machine, to achieve sizing, billet, preload, hot pressing continuous operation, the use of mechanized loading and unloading, Fast closing hot press, etc., can accurately control the process conditions, so that product quality is more assured.
1. Plywood is divided into three or more layers of veneer two parts, and now the vast majority of the production of veneer veneer, often referred to as veneer usually with odd-level veneer, adjacent layers of the fiber in the direction of vertical , The common triple, Wuhe, Qihe and other odd plywood, the outermost veneer known as the table, the front of the table known as the panel, the back of the table known as the backplane,Plywood Lamination Machine the inner board is called Core plate or medium plate.
2. Plywood panel tree species for the plywood tree species, in China, commonly used broadleaf trees are linden wood, ash, birch, poplar, elm, maple wood, color wood, yellow wave Luo, Feng Yang, Phoebe, Schima superba, such as wood, commonly used coniferous trees are Pinus massoniana, Yunnan pine, larch, spruce and so on.
3. Plywood classification methods are many, can be classified according to tree species, such as divided into broadleaf tree plywood (birch plywood, tropical broadleaf tree plywood, etc.), coniferous plywood;
4. According to the use of points, can be divided into ordinary plywood and special plywood, ordinary plywood that is suitable for a wide range of plywood, plywood is to meet the special purpose of the plywood;
5. Can be based on the water resistance and durability of the adhesive layer in China, the ordinary plywood is divided into weather-resistant plywood (Ⅰ type plywood, with durable, resistant to boiling or steam treatment and other properties, can be used in the outdoors), water plywood (Ⅱ Plywood, can be immersed in cold water, or often a short time hot water immersion, but not resistant to boiling), moisture-resistant plywood (Ⅲ type plywood, short-term cold water immersion, suitable for indoor use) and tide resistant plywood (Ⅳ plywood, Indoor normal use, with a certain degree of bonding strength).
6. According to the structure of the plywood, can be divided into plywood, sandwich plywood and composite plywood, sandwich plywood for the board with the plywood, composite plywood for the core (or some layers) by the addition of solid wood or veneer Of the material composition, board core on both sides usually should have at least two layers of wood grain arranged vertically.
7. According to the surface processing points, can be divided into sanding plywood, scraping plywood, veneer plywood, pre-veneer plywood, sanding plywood for the sand by sanding machine sanding plywood, scraping plywood for the board after scraping Light machine scrape the plywood, veneer plywood for the plywood surface has been posted on the decorative veneer, wood grain paper, impregnated paper, plastic, resin film or metal foil and other veneer materials, preformed plywood for the manufacture of Plywood has a special surface treatment, the use of no need to modify the plywood.
8. According to the shape of the plywood, can be divided into flat plywood and forming plywood, forming plywood that has been in accordance with the requirements of the product, the mold will be directly pressed into a curved surface plywood, for special needs, such as wall panels, ceiling The corrugated plywood and chair backrest, hind legs and so on.
9. Plywood Lamination Machine methods are common dry heat method, that is, dry veneer after coating, placed in a hot press pressure into a plywood. The main processes include roughing and cross-saw, wood section heat treatment, wood section center and peeling, veneer drying, veneer sizing,Plywood Lamination Machine with slab, slab preloading, hot pressing, and a series of post-processing.
The purpose of wood heat treatment is to soften the wood section, to increase the plasticity of the wood section, is conducive to the follow-up wood section of the peeling or slicing, improve the quality of veneer. Common wood section heat treatment methods such as boiling water, water and air at the same time heat treatment, steam heat treatment.
- Dispensing Machine Structure And Wo...
- The Selection Points Of Dispensing
- What Are The Advantages Of Dispensing
- Preparations For The Dispenser Prio...
- Factors Influencing The Wear Of Rot...
- Rotary Cut Line Maintenance For The...
- Rotary Cutting Shear Machine Use An...
- Development Pattern Of Peeling Lines
- Peeling Line Models Can Be Customiz...
- Peeling Line Stability
- Woodworking Machine Safe Operation ...
- Automatic Wood Lathe Reduce The Len...
- Plywood Lamination Machine Stable P...
- Woodworking Machine Install Safety ...
- Lamination Press To Improve Managem...
- Veneer Machine More Reliable
- Woodworking Machine Performance And...
- Plywood Machine Chemical Stability ...
- Lamination Press Stable And Durable
- Woodworking Machine Product Technol...